The 14th IFIP International Conference on Trust Management (IFIPTM 2023) will be held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on 18-20 October 2023.
The mission of the IFIPTM 2023 conference is to share research solutions to problems relating to trust and trust management in digital infrastructures. As society become increasingly digitalized, interactions are transferred to the digital domain, which introduces problems of establishing, maintaining and exploiting trust among entities and services in the digital domain, including related security and privacy issues. One indicator of the increasing importance of trust in the digital domain is the increase in legislation and regulation, such as the GDPR regulation and NIS 2 directive in Europe, but similar regulations are emerging around the World. The conference seeks to present solutions to all issues relating to trust and trust management in a digitalized society, and to identify new challenges and directions for future research.
IFIPTM 2023 will present novel research on all topics related to trust, security and privacy, including but not limited to those listed below:
- Trust in Information Technology
- Trust and Identity Management
- Socio-Technical and Sociological Trust
- Emerging Technology for Trust
- Davide Ceolin, CWI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Ehud Gudes, Ben-Gurion University, Israel
- Nurit Gal-Oz, Sapir Academic College, Israel
- Tim Muller, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Carmen Fernandez-Gago, University of Malaga, Spain
- Submission deadline:15 July 2023
- Author notification: 1 August 2023
- Conference: 18 - 20 October 2023