Do you need highly qualified academic professionals for your business or EU project? ERCIM News is the magazine of the European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics. Published quarterly, the newsletter aims to reflect the contribution made by ERCIM to the European community in information technology and applied mathematics.
By advertising in ERCIM News, your company or institution will be able to speak to a highly qualified audience
- You can reach over 10,000 researchers, scientists and decision makers in the field of information and communication technologies.
- Libraries also subscribe to ERCIM News, allowing us to reach an even larger readership. Almost all of our readers work in academic institutions, industry, and government/administration.
- 5000 printed copies, in over 100 countries, thereof 85% in Europe
- 15% outside Europe (mainly USA, Russia, India, China)
- over 8000 readers are subscribed to the online edition
Readership by sector
- 60% Education/Research,
- 16% Industry,
- 12% SMEs,
- 10% Administration/Politicians (incl. European Commission),
- 2% Press
Rates and Formats
|Size||mm||Camera ready colour or b/w|
|1/2 column||57 x 126||150 Euro|
|1 colum||57 x 252||280 Euro|
|2 col x 1/3 col||118 x 84||200 Euro|
|2 col x 1/2 col||118 x 126||300 Euro|
|1/4 page||105 x 148,5||330 Euro|
|1/2 page||210 x 148,5||650 Euro|
|1 page||210 x 297||1200 Euro|
|Back page||210 x 297||1600|
Rates subject to change. Other formats and inserts on request.
- Electronic camera ready files in CMYK colour or b/w: pdf (fonts included), tiff or jpg (min 200dpi resolution), eps (outlined fonts).
- Deadline for space reservations is 4 weeks prior to the publication date.
- Publication schedule: January, April, July, October
- Advertising is subject to ERCIM's approval. Advertising schedule is subject to change.
- Payment terms are net 30 days.
The advertiser and the advertising agency agree to hold the publisher in no way responsible for any and all claims or suits, including attorney fees, consequent to published advertisements.