Do you need highly qualified academic professionals for your business or EU project? ERCIM News is the magazine of the European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics. Published quarterly, the newsletter aims to reflect the contribution made by ERCIM to the European community in information technology and applied mathematics.
By advertising in ERCIM News, your company or institution will be able to speak to a highly qualified audience
- You can reach over 10,000 researchers, scientists, and decision-makers in the field of information and communication technologies.
- Libraries also subscribe to ERCIM News, allowing us to reach an even larger readership. Almost all of our readers work in academic institutions, industry, and government/administration.
- 2000 printed copies, in over 50 countries, thereof 85% in Europe
- 15% outside Europe (mainly USA, India, China)
- over 8500 readers are subscribed to the online edition
Readership by sector
- 60% Education/Research,
- 16% Industry,
- 12% SMEs,
- 10% Administration/Politicians (incl. European Commission),
- 2% Press
Rates and Formats
|Size||mm||Camera ready colour or b/w|
|1/2 column||57 x 126||150 €|
|1 colum||57 x 252||280 €|
|2 col x 1/3 col||118 x 84||200 €|
|2 col x 1/2 col||118 x 126||300 €|
|1/4 page||105 x 148,5||330 €|
|1/2 page||210 x 148,5||650 €|
|1 page||210 x 297||1200 €|
|Back page||210 x 297||1600 €|
Rates are subject to change. Other formats and inserts on request.
- Electronic camera ready files in CMYK colour or b/w: pdf (fonts included), tiff or jpg (min 200dpi resolution), eps (outlined fonts).
- Deadline for space reservations is 4 weeks prior to the publication date.
- Publication schedule: January, April, July, October
- Advertising is subject to ERCIM's approval. Advertising schedule is subject to change.
- Payment terms are net 30 days.
The advertiser and the advertising agency agree to hold the publisher in no way responsible for any and all claims or suits, including attorney fees, consequent to published advertisements.