A European project can be a richly rewarding tool for pushing your research or innovation activities to the state-of-the-art and beyond. Through ERCIM, our member institutes have participated in more than 70 projects funded by the European Commission in the ICT domain, by carrying out joint research activities while the ERCIM Office successfully manages the complexity of the project administration, finances and outreach.
Horizon 2020: How can you get involved?
The ERCIM Office has recognized expertise in a full range of services, including:
- Identification of funding opportunities
- Recruitment of project partners (within ERCIM and through a strategic partnership with Ideal-IST)
- Proposal writing and project negotiation
- Contractual and consortium management
- Communications and systems support
- Organization of attractive events, from team meetings to large-scale workshops and conferences
- Support for the dissemination of results.
How does it work in practice?
Contact the ERCIM Office to present your project idea and a panel of experts within the ERCIM Science Task Group will review your idea and provide recommendations. Based on this feedback, the ERCIM Office will decide whether to commit to help producing your proposal. Note that having at least one ERCIM member involved is mandatory for the ERCIM Office to engage in a project.
If the ERCIM Office expresses its interest to participate, it will assist the project consortium as described above, either as project coordinator or project partner.
For more information, please contact:
Philippe Rohou, Project Group Manager
Tel: +33 492 385 010